Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer Job Details
back to search results
Show me jobs like this one
| Job Code: ||
| Employer: ||
| Categories: ||
| Experience Required: ||
| State/Province: ||
NL - Newfoundland & Labrador
| City: ||
| Job Description: ||
Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in geotechnical engineering by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that’s rock solid. We perform geotechnical studies to solve pressing infrastructure and construction rehabilitation issues. Sometimes, we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we’re bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today! Responsibilities:
Stantec in St. John’s, NL has an opening for an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer who is seeking an organization with significant growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple projects
- Working on a variety of small to large projects spanning from residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Client management
- Preparation and review of geotechnical reports
- Shallow and deep foundation design
- Slope stability assessments
- Mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced professionals as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering from a recognized university and a post graduate degree in Geotechnical Engineering would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer in good standing with PEG - NL, or the ability to obtain the professional designation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in geotechnical consulting.
- Strong client management experience.
- A self starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team environment.
| Post Date: ||
Top locations: CA - California | MA - Massachusetts | PA - Pennsylvania | CO - Colorado | OR - Oregon
Top sectors: Admin/Support | Education/Training | Energy Jobs | green sales | Program/Project Mgmt.
Top keywords: green sales jobs | green marketing jobs | solar energy job | wind energy job | green architect
Terms & Conditions
Mother Earth News • Utne Reader • Mother Earth Living
Grit Magazine • Cappers Farmer Magazine • Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Farm Collector • Gas Engine Magazine • Ogden Publications
Copyright 2009-2013, All Rights Reserved | Ogden Publications, Inc., 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, Kansas 66609-1265 |
Powered by JobMount Job Board Software