Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Experience Required:||2-3 years|
|State/Province:||CA - California|
Stantec's Environmental Services group is dedicated to helping our clients reduce their environmental liabilities by developing comprehensive remediation programs. We provide integrated, multidisciplinary services to identify and assess liabilities and risks, and to develop solutions to site management, remediation, and mitigation. This is where great ideas and rewarding careers are built. Our team members work on a variety of projects, including environmental monitoring, in-situ/ex-situ remedial design and implementation, human health and ecological risk assessments, air quality permitting and reporting, pipeline compliance, stormwater permitting and planning, and audit support services. Our structure cultivates career growth and provides opportunities as unique as you are.
Our Rancho Cordova office is searching for an Program Assistant who will support our office in performing various receptionist, administrative, and facility related duties. Only local candidates will be considered. Candidates must have strong skills working Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programs.Responsibilities:
• Assists with finalizing and releasing standard reports, contracts, and forms.
• Responsibilities including managing the incoming and outgoing documentation process and maintaining files and project reports.
• Compile, compose, type, proofread file correspondence and various other documents.
• Support Accounts Payables process to coordinate and process invoices, check requests, and expenditure reports.
• Upload documents to client database.
• Responsible for maintenance of archiving paper and electronic files utilizing Access database.
• Assists with company functions.
• Provide project managment assistance, including project setups and budget tracking.Qualifications:
Technical training or knowledge: Advanced user of computers and software; specifically Microsoft Office Suites; Access; familiar with Adobe Acrobat; Oracle system a plus.
General education or equivalent: Reading, writing, arithmetic and computer skills equivalent to those obtained from a high school diploma. College degree or advanced college level courses a plus.