Senior Geotechnical Engineer Job Details
back to search results
Show me jobs like this one
| Job Code: ||
| Employer: ||
| Categories: ||
| Experience Required: ||
| State/Province: ||
AB - Alberta
| City: ||
| Job Description: ||
Stantec's Geotechnical Engineering group provides comprehensive geotechnical engineering services to our clients, ranging from field investigations and laboratory testing to analyis and recommendations for a wide range of civil engineering structures. This is where great people and great ideas truly make a difference. Our professionals provide specialized services such as soil and rock slope stability assessment, deep foundation engineering, liner design and nearshore geotechnical engineering. Our structure cultivates career growth and provides opportunities as unique as you are.
Stantec is One Team providing Infinite Opportunities. Responsibilities:
Our Edmonton team has an immediate opening for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is seeking an organization with significant growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships within the Capital Region.
- Identify and lead project opportunities and pursuits.
- Manage geotechnical projects.
- Work on a variety of small to large projects spanning from transportation, residential, commercial and industrial developments as well as linear corridors and geohazard work.
- Provide senior technical review of geotechnical reports.
- Mentor, coach and train less experienced professionals as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering from a recognized university. A post graduate degree in Geotechnical Engineering would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer in good standing with APEGA, or the ability to obtain the professional designation.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in geotechnical consulting primarily in Alberta or Western Canada.
- Northern experience is also considered an asset.
- An individual with a good business acumen and strong client management experience.
- A self starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Direct project experience on Alberta Transportation project would be considered an asset.
| Post Date: ||
Top locations: CA - California | CO - Colorado | FL - Florida | MD - Maryland | PA - Pennsylvania
Top sectors: Energy Jobs | Education/Training | Other | Env. Health/Safety | Admin/Support
Top keywords: green sales jobs | marketing jobs | environmental science jobs | LEED jobs | renewable energy jobs
Terms & Conditions
Mother Earth News • Utne Reader • Natural Home Magazine • EarthMoment • Herb Companion • Herbs for Health
Grit Magazine • Cappers Magazine • Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Farm Collector • Gas Engine Magazine • Steam Traction • Good Things to Eat
• Mother Earth Organic Coffee and Tea • Ogden Publications
Copyright 2009, All Rights Reserved | Ogden Publications, Inc., 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, Kansas 66609-1265 |
Powered by JobMount Job Board Software