Senior Geotechnical Engineer Job Details
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
Show me jobs like this one
| Job Code: ||
| Employer: ||
| Categories: ||
| Experience Required: ||
| State/Province: ||
AB - Alberta
| City: ||
| Job Description: ||
Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in geotechnical engineering by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that’s rock solid. We perform geotechnical studies to solve pressing infrastructure and construction rehabilitation issues. Sometimes, we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we’re bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today! Responsibilities:
Our Edmonton team has an immediate opening for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is seeking an organization with significant growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships within the Capital Region.
- Identify and lead project opportunities and pursuits.
- Manage geotechnical projects.
- Work on a variety of small to large projects spanning from transportation, residential, commercial and industrial developments as well as linear corridors and geohazard work.
- Provide senior technical review of geotechnical reports.
- Mentor, coach and train less experienced professionals as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering from a recognized university. A post graduate degree in Geotechnical Engineering would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer in good standing with APEGA, or the ability to obtain the professional designation.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in geotechnical consulting primarily in Alberta or Western Canada.
- Northern experience is also considered an asset.
- An individual with a good business acumen and strong client management experience.
- A self starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Direct project experience on Alberta Transportation project would be considered an asset.
| Post Date: ||
Top locations: PA - Pennsylvania | CO - Colorado | CA - California | OH - Ohio | TX - Texas
Top sectors: Program/Project Mgmt. | Energy Jobs | Env. Health/Safety | Water/wastewater | Other
Top keywords: green sales jobs | wind energy technician | ecologist jobs | electrical engineer jobs | geologist
Terms & Conditions
Mother Earth News • Utne Reader • Mother Earth Living
Grit Magazine • Cappers Farmer Magazine • Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Farm Collector • Gas Engine Magazine • Ogden Publications
Copyright 2009-2014, All Rights Reserved | Ogden Publications, Inc., 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, Kansas 66609-1265 |
Powered by JobMount Job Board Software