Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Experience Required:||4-5 years|
|State/Province:||TX - Texas|
Our Oil & Gas group provides client-focused solutions in planning, implementing, and maintaining plants and facilities within the heavy industrial market. We specialize in sophisticated process engineering and simulation, materials handling, electrical and instrumentation, rotating equipment, equipment specification, controls and automation, finite element and stress analyses for piping and structural systems, HAZOPs, and risk review of plant designs. Within our positive team environment, our employees enjoy great career advancement opportunities and the chance to work on a variety of projects including petroleum refineries, upgraders, oil sands, mining, pipeline, forestry, or upstream oil and gas facilities. We provide career opportunities as unique as you are.Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting Office Staff in all aspects of the office environment including:
•Mail processing including Fed-Ex/UPS
•Fax/copy/scanner processing and maintenance,
•Greeting clients and vendors,
•Scheduling office events,
•Maintenance of supply orders,
•Word processing (Word & Excel),
•Maintaining address book (Outlook),
•Budget prep & management
•Accurate filing of project documents / maintaining filing system for internal & external applications
• Computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word (mail merges, letters, etc.), Excel (formulas, pivot tables, adjusting columns & rows, etc.), PowerPoint.
• Minimum of 5 year of office experience preferred
• Ability to understand the mechanics of copy machines/printers for jams
• Pleasant phone demeanor, ability to handle 11 incoming line phone system.
• High school graduate minimum.
• Experience working in an engineering office is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
• Working knowledge of accounts receivables management