| Job Description: ||
Conservation Begins Here.
The Student Conservation Association (SCA), America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Partnership Development Coordinator based out of our Chicago Office.
Assist in the implementation of Business Development’s annual revenue plan through the development of new partnerships and the retention and expansion of existing partnerships. Create and retain opportunities for Conservation Interns, Corps and High School Crew programs in government, state, non-profit and other organizations, within designated regional geographies. Manage partnership activities at the coordinator, site and regional levels, as assigned.
- Sell Conservation Interns, Corps and High School Crew programs to new, lapsed and existing partners within assigned geography that crosses multiple organization and agency regions
- Facilitate the creation of regional interdisciplinary business development plans, year to year revenue forecasting, and tracking regional business development opportunity pipelines
- Support all business development activities within the region as needed and ensure that overall regional revenue goals are achieved
- Coordinate and lead collaborative business development campaigns for new, complex or strategic program or funding opportunities within assigned regional geographies
- Communicate interdepartmentally to provide insight into emerging external market trends, initiatives and requests. Coordinate communication for purposes of internal
- Work as a collaborative member of both the National Partnership Development team and the National Partner Services team
- Develop, plan, budget, and conduct site visits to create new program in the field in order to ensure annual financial and programmatic goals for all SCA programs
- Input all business development opportunities, activities and events into MySCA (Salesforce CRM)
- Use MySCA to Monitor progress toward regional revenue goals and to communicate accomplishments
- Connect new and existing partners to SCA partner service and support representative at time of request
- BA/BS with 2 years related experience or 5 years of relevant program, government, or NGO experience
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, sales, partnership and network development, with a variety of agencies, organizations and institutions
- Ability to develop and manage extended networks and long term relationships with partners.
- Ability to learn and comprehend the complex fiscal and political factors influencing public land management
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation experience, skill and comfort.
- Knowledge of natural and cultural resource management issues and knowledge of client agency cultures a plus
- Database management skills and strong MSOffice experience
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate self-motivation and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills needed
- Valid driver’s license and MVR that meets SCA standards required
- Ability to meet SCA’s criminal background check standards
- Willingness to travel 2-3 times per month for multiple days
Health and Dental - Basic Life Insurance - Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability - Flexible Spending Account - 403(b) Savings Plan - Generous Paid Time Off - Community Service Leave - Casual Dress
Please send cover letter and resume to hiring@theSCA.org referencing Partnership Development Coordinator in the subject line
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at www.theSCA.org