Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Green For All. |
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Required:||2-3 years|
|State/Province:||CA - California|
Green For All is a national organization working to build an inclusive green economy strong enough to lift people out of poverty. We are dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans by creating economic opportunity and a healthy environment. We work in collaboration with business, government, labor, and grassroots communities to advance policies and programs that produce quality jobs in green industry – all while holding the most vulnerable people at the center of our agenda.
Green For All is seeking a Strategic Growth Associate and Salesforce Administrator with demonstrated administrative, database and project management skills to support the fundraising efforts of the organization. The $5M+ national organization is headquartered in Oakland, CA; this position reports to the Director of Strategic Growth.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail- and process-oriented, technically savvy, and resourceful and have successful experience in grants and database administration, proven ability to support the day-to-day functioning of a high-performing team, and a track record of systems-management.
Strategic Growth department administration and operations:
• Maintain and administer grants calendar and manage processes related to the receipt, acknowledgement, stewardship and renewal of contributed income
• Provide research, writing, and administrative support to Director of Strategic Growth, as needed, to successfully prepare for and submit all LOIs, proposals, reports, and donor appeals on schedule
• Maintain all funder and donor files to ensure information is updated, accurate and secure
• Primary liaison to the Finance Department to ensure proper accounting of income and cash flow projections for the organization
• Primary liaison to online donation software vendor
• Manage all general or administrative requests to the organization related to contributed income
• Identify opportunities for increased operational efficiency and systems to support fundraising efforts for the organization
Salesforce administration and operations:
• Owner of the Salesforce environment and primary Salesforce administrator for the organization
• Understand and meet the general organization and strategic growth team’s needs for Salesforce, including staff training
• Maintain and update all contact, organization, and opportunity records for the Strategic Growth department
• Maintain, build, and run all necessary reports for the Strategic Growth department
• Identify opportunities to improve the department and organization’s overall use of Salesforce
• Evangelize and drive user adoption across the organization to ensure proper contact management for fundraising, programmatic, and administrative functions
• Implement enhancements and roll out new features. Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application
• Maintain and update training materials and user documentation
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Excellent project management skills and adaptability. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards with ease.
• Passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong implementation skills.
• Experience with nonprofit database implementations for donor and program management.
• Demonstrated ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical backgrounds.
• Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Application skills
• 2+ years as a Salesforce administrator and/or a Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
• 2+ years general program and/or development department administration experience
• Experience with Salsa, Democracy In Action, and HTML a plus
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Director of Strategic Growth and working in partnership with the Executive and Finance Teams. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package.
How to Apply: Email resume, cover letter with recent salary history and three references to email@example.com. Include “STRATEGIC GROWTH ASSOCIATE AND SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR” in subject line.
Green for All is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Green for All strives to reflect the diverse community it serves.
Applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.