To be considered for a Crew Leader position, email the following to applyearthcorps.org, with "National Corps Recruitment" in the subject line of your email:
- 2 Letters of Reference (see below)
- Applicant Question Responses (see below)
Questions for Reference
Please address the following in your letter of reference:
1. How is the applicant prepared to supervise young adults engaged in physical labor?
2. Describe the applicant’s ability to problem-solve and work independently.
3. Describe how the applicant could motivate, mentor and teach a culturally diverse team.
Questions for Applicant
Please limit your answers to the following questions to one page (in total):
1. Why is EarthCorps a good match for you and how does being a crew leader fit with your professional and personal experiences?
2. Describe your experience supervising and your leadership style.
3. Describe your experience working in a multicultural setting.
The application deadline for the 2013 Corps Program is August 2012. We will begin reviewing applications in July or August 2012 - early applications are kept on file until that time. Complete applications are reviewed in the order they are received, so early submission is recommended to ensure consideration.