| Job Description: ||
Climate Solutions' mission is to accelerate practical and profitable solutions to global warming by galvanizing
leadership, growing investment, and bridging divides in the Northwest. Since 1998, Climate Solutions has
pioneered the vision and cultivated political leadership in the Northwest for the proposition that clean energy
and broadly-shared economic prosperity can go hand-in-hand. Through our Business Leaders For Climate
Solutions, New Energy Cities, and Harvesting Clean Energy programs, Climate Solutions builds a powerful
constituency for local, regional, and national action on climate and clean energy. Climate Solutions has offices
in Seattle, Olympia, Portland, and Missoula. For more information about Climate Solutions, visit
Climate Solutions is seeking a part time Database Assistant to enter, important and clean up our Salesforce
This position is supervised by the Director of Administration and Finance and is located in Seattle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enter and import data into Salesforce.
• De-duplicate and clean up records, including investigation of record accuracy.
• Ensure all information and records are accurate and confidential.
• Additional duties may be assigned within the course of the work
Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Fast, efficient data entry skills.
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with employees in different roles and with varying skill-sets.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A high level of patience.
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Strong commitment to the mission and vision of Climate Solutions
• Ability to operate desktop computer and Microsoft Windows and Office Software, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, and specialized software applications in a network environment ClimateSolutions.org
• One year experience in data entry
• Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
Licenses or Certificates:
• Possession of, or ability to possess, within 3 months, a driver’s license and auto insurance.
This is a non-exempt, temporary position and is being offered at $12.50 per hour for 20 hours of work per
week. No benefits are associated with this position.
• Email a résumé, cover letter and at least three professional reference contacts in PDF format to
• Please put DATABASE ASSISTANT as the subject line of the email and address the cover letter to Conner
Sharpe, Director of Administration.
• Please label the cover letter and resume with your last name.
• In the body of the email, please let us know how you found out about the position.
• The position will remain open until filled.
Climate Solutions is committed to equal opportunity in employment and promotion for all qualified persons
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability,
pregnancy and childbirth, family responsibilities, or any other basis protected by applicable laws, regulations,
or guidelines relating to discrimination in employment.