Geotechnical Engineer - Senior Job Details
back to search results
Vacancy has expired
Show me jobs like this one
| Job Code: ||
| Employer: ||
| Categories: ||
| Experience Required: ||
| State/Province: ||
AB - Alberta
| City: ||
| Job Description: ||
Stantec's Geotechnical Engineering group provides comprehensive geotechnical services to our clients, ranging from field explorations and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures. This is where great people and great ideas truly make a difference. Our professionals provide specialized services on large projects in the field of geotechnical engineering. We have civil engineers and geological engineers on staff specializing in complex soil mechanics problems, and resolving earthworks/construction challenges, setting Stantec apart from other consultants. Our structure cultivates career growth and provides opportunities as unique as you are. Responsibilities:
Our Calgary office has an immediate opening for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is seeking an organization with significant growth opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple projects.
- Working on a variety of small to large projects spanning from residential, commercial and industrial developments as well as linear corridors and geohazard work
- Client management.
- Preparation and review of geotechnical reports.
- Shallow and deep foundation design.
- Slope stability assessments.
- Mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced professionals as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering from a recognized university and a post graduate degree in Geotechnical Engineering would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer in good standing with APEGGA, or the ability to obtain the professional designation.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in geotechnical consulting primarily in Alberta or Western Canada.
- Strong client management experience.
- A self starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letters online. We thank you for your interest but due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
| Post Date: ||
Top locations: CA - California | MA - Massachusetts | PA - Pennsylvania | CO - Colorado | OR - Oregon
Top sectors: Admin/Support | Education/Training | Energy Jobs | green sales | Program/Project Mgmt.
Top keywords: green sales jobs | green marketing jobs | solar energy job | wind energy job | green architect
Terms & Conditions
Mother Earth News • Utne Reader • Mother Earth Living
Grit Magazine • Cappers Farmer Magazine • Motorcycle Classics Magazine
Farm Collector • Gas Engine Magazine • Ogden Publications
Copyright 2009-2013, All Rights Reserved | Ogden Publications, Inc., 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, Kansas 66609-1265 |
Powered by JobMount Job Board Software