Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Experience Required:||4-5 years|
|State/Province:||WA - Washington|
Our Water sector team is focused on sustainable water and wastewater solutions, applying state-of-the-art technology for both public and private sector clients. We collaborate on developing innovative solutions for complex projects in the areas of advanced water and wastewater process design, water supply, conveyance, pumping, and storage. Join a team where great people and great ideas truly make a difference.
Stantec is looking for a CFD engineer to join its Applied Hydraulics Group in Redmond, WAResponsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be a key player of this newly established group and be responsible for executing computational fluid dynamics (CFD) projects, including solid modeling, meshing, model setup, result post-processing, and report writing. This person will report to the Applied Hydraulics Leader.Qualifications:
- A Master of Science or Master of Engineering degree in hydraulic or mechanical engineering, with emphasis in CFD, hydraulics, or fluid mechanics.
- Working knowledge of a CAD package for solid modeling, such as Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, etc.
- Working knowledge of ANSYS FLUENT, including Gambit and Design Modeler.
- Working knowledge of a CFD post-processing software, such as FieldView.
- Five years or more experience in solving flow problems using CFD modeling for practical engineering applications.
- Relocate to Redmond, WA.